Register your iPASS card & report of loss

What kind of service can the iPASS cardholders whose names are recorded in the system enjoy?

After their iPASS cards are registered, the cardholders can enjoy services like reporting the loss, or getting a refund of the deposit balance after the report of loss.

How can cardholders report the loss of the registered iPASS cards ?

A. For cardholders of the following cards: Elderly Card, Disabled Card, Companion Card and Welfare Card, please call the customer service hotline for reporting the loss. After customer service employees ask and record the cardholders’ personal information over the phone, the process of reporting loss can be completed.
B. If cardholders would like to report loss of their Student ID Cards, they should first register at the system of the iPASS Corp. for reporting the loss of Student ID Cards, and report to offices in their schools in charge of the iPASS business about the loss of their cards.